Project Manager (Greensboro, NC)
Greensboro, North Carolina
Position Title: Project Manager
Job Location: Greensboro NC
Interview Expectations: Phone and Skype/In Person
Local Candidate: Open to Non Local Candidates
Required Skill Sets:
- Project Management experience
- Conversion experience (this project involves converting all policy data and business rules
- Life Insurance or Financial Services experience
An IT Project Manager with 7-9 years’ experience is needed for DSS Conversion Project (this project involves converting all policy data and business rules); Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects or programs.
- Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project or program.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding the status of a project.
- May require a bachelor' s degree and at least 5 years of experience in the Project Management field.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- This position is responsible for the successful development and implementation of large, cross-functional projects with medium to high priority and high risk.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Good Communication Skills
- Ability to work well as a part of a large enterprise team
- Long Job Tenure