1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position: .Net Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
Must Haves: 5+ yrs exp .Net Development at the enterprise level for web & mobile apps, Familiarity with Agile/Scrum, Bachelor’ s Degree. SSRS, SSIS is a plus. UX Design, visualization a plus.
Interview: Must be available to interview on-site
- Full-stack development of new applications while enhancing and supporting existing applications.
- Developing web applications that are intuitive and responsive to use on desktop or mobile devices.
- Writing unit tests, developing build automation scripts and participating in code reviews.
- Developing and supporting data processing batch jobs.
- Collaborating with team members and other teams, adhering to best software development practices.
- Meeting with clinical, administrative and research users to understand their needs, present technical solutions in the form of diagrams, prototypes and develop them to usable applications.
- Developing functional, technical diagrams and documentation of your work.
- Learning new technologies and staying current with new development trends and techniques.
- 5+ years of experience in development of enterprise level web and mobile applications using Microsoft .Net Framework.
- Proficiency with Microsoft stack of technologies, including C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Entity Framework, LINQ and TFS.
- Experience with service oriented architecture (SOA), web services (JSON/RESTful).
- Experience with SSRS, SSIS is a plus.
- Strong RDBMS concepts, with working experience on Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Experience applying object oriented design principles and software design patterns.
- Familiarity with Agile, Scrum development methods.
- Experience with UX design, visualization is a plus.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or related field, or its equivalent.