A PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (SA) Functional Testing Coordinator
Position Title: A PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (SA) Functional Testing Coordinator
Job Location: Shrewsbury, MA
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Local Candidate: TBA
The System is upgrading its multi-institution PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.0 to 9.2. This request is for a contractor to work with the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (SA) application team as a PeopleSoft functional expert specializing in coordinating and tracking functional testing activities across modules. We are a multi-institution setup with one database/application supporting the three campuses.
The following activity will be required to assist Solutions 9.2 Upgrade Team:
Key qualifications related to the individual Consultant assigned to perform services outlined herein require advanced functional skills in all aspects of the PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2 implementations as well as some other topics listed below. The individual will also be required to provide knowledge transfer and training to the existing staff where appropriate and provide appropriate documentation of processes.
Expectations are as follows:
- Coordination of the 9.2 Functional testing activities, including identification of testing dependencies, tracking of testing progress, and tracking of testing issues to resolution.
- Design end-to-end tests with other consultants and functional leads
- Assist with System/UAT testing including coordinate development of test scenarios
- Assist the Project Team in development of key documents (including status documents, issue tracking, test plans, etc.) and publishing to online platforms (ex. Confluence)
- Utilize Jira for tracking of testing activities and train others on its use
- Work with the campus testers during User Acceptance Testing
- Assist in management of Batch and Performance testing
- Provide post-go-live stabilization support (including triaging of issues)
- Implementation experience required – PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 9.2
- 10+ years Overall knowledge of PS Campus Solutions modules required
- 10+ years proven testing experience (including leading others in testing)
- Experience with configuring, updating and maintaining Confluence web pages, including integration with Jira.
- Experience with Jira to track tasks and manage work
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience in leading groups/teams
- Change management experience in Higher Education
- Experience in a complex multi-institution environment preferred.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Fluid, tile security, etc. strongly preferred.
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.56 strongly preferred.