3401 Civic Center Boulevard
Category: Healthcare IT, IT Infrastructure, IT Support
Job Number: 18064
Position: AV Tech II
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 2+ months
The Ideal candidate for the AV Technician II role will have 2-4 years of hands on experience with supporting conference room technologies and collaboration tools such as Teams, Webex, BlueJeans, etc. The candidate will be on site at the Philadelphia Campus and will report into the IS Support Supervisor. Duties range from training colleagues on the conference room technology, troubleshooting conference room hardware, assist in running events from the technology perspective, liaise between Information Services and third party vendors. The candidate will be customer service focused and require good communication skills.
Additional Technical Requirements
- Able to perform effectively with little direct supervision
- Customer service oriented team player with excellent communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills. Must have the ability to develop, test and document technical steps and procedures.
- Ability to utilize systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine proper hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc. Working knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating, developing and implementing potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Must have the ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work day shift, nights and/or weekends when needed.
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple constituencies, define priorities, set appropriate expectations as well as strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work including coaching and guiding Tier 1 EUD technicians, Service Desk Analysts and contractors.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with standards and trends in the industry in relation to EUD technologies and related IT practices, policies and processes.
Required Education and Experience
- High school degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience providing EUD support, Service Desk support or equivalent experience/knowledge
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.