| Work from home flexibility
Category: Director & Executive Level, Professional
Job Number: 11020
Position: Account Executive
Location: Boston, MA or remote
Job Type: Direct Hire
About Queen Consulting Group
Queen Consulting Group has a fun, energetic, and team-oriented environment, located in Faneuil Hall in Boston. We place the utmost importance on treating our clients, consultants, job seekers, and internal employees well, with integrity and exceptional service. We are a dynamic company with a solid leadership team that brings many years of success in the industry, and have experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. If you are looking to be a part of something that is exciting, collaborative, and growing, and be in a position to make a huge impact with your contribution, this is the place for you! We are not like a typical staffing company – let us tell you how we are different!
The Account Executive will have a unique opportunity to be introduced into preexisting relationships with current customers and grow our business in new areas. This role is a key position within our organization and will have a big impact on our current business and future growth.
This is a multi-faceted role with both tactical and strategic components. You will partner closely with technical and executive level leadership to provide expertise and direction on their efforts to build their teams. You will also be in the unique position of helping individuals through their job search process, sharing helpful guidance, and coaching them along the way. You will use your sales abilities in combination with your problem solving and critical thinking skills to impact all steps of our delivery process to our customers.
There is growth potential with these existing accounts, and either the ability to open and grow additional business for our company or grow with other leadership opportunities within our team.
Duties of the Account Executive include:
- The Account Executive is responsible for the overall management of strategic and operational business development and customer relationship activities.
- Provide market feedback to company leadership regarding technology, hiring trends, and prospect needs.
- Adopt a professional, consultative, and knowledgeable approach to each business meeting.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new areas of growth.
- Drive increased revenue to achieve ambitious growth, through networking, generating new leads, and managing existing client relationships.
- Assume a leadership role within our internal team and help guide colleagues to find the right candidates to fit into our customers’ teams.
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask, and communicate efficiently both internally and externally.
Requirements of the role
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Ability to listen well to client needs and work constructively with internal teams to be able to deliver to client’s demands.
- Passion for business, technology, and helping people.
- Sales experience and honed customer service skills.
- Inner drive to pursue new challenges and grow business.
- Ability to identify roadblocks and come up with creative solutions to obstacles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and innovative thinking
- Ability to learn through coaching and experiences.
- Desire to partner closely with an internal team to achieve goals.
- Must have professional presentation skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have a very strong ability to multi-task.
- Eager to learn, with an attitude and approach of lifetime learning and openness to coaching and feedback.
- Experience in Technology related sales
- History of gravitating toward competitive and challenging situations, with a track-record of success.
- Energized by meeting new people, networking, and building relationships.
- Fearless and optimistic attitude
- Experience with Analytics, ERP, Software Development, Cloud based apps, or Healthcare IT a strong plus.
- Experience from the Staffing industry a plus, not required.
Meet Your Recruiter