New Haven , CT 06510-3326
Job Location: New Haven, CT
Interview: Phone & In Person Interview
Duration: 6 Months
- Works with The Budgeting & Forecasting team and provides assistance in the execution of the 2020 Business Planning process - with a primary focus on General Expenses.
- Incumbent tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Developing new budgeting models and/or enhance existing models to facilitate the development of General Expense budgets for different departments among the Organization.
- Assisting in the accessing, compiling, and formatting of data used to generate all regular Monthly / Quarterly reports and analyses performed by Budgeting & Forecasting team.
- Assist on an as-needed basis with any other budget and analysis related work as directed by manager(s).
- Advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding of Access
- Solid understanding of basic business and/or accounting skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Team Player
- Time Management skills
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of Qlik a plus.