One Sullivan Road
Job Number: 21240
Position: Accounting Consultant
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months (with potential to extend)
The client is seeking a highly motivated, self-directed individual to fill a short-term consultant position assisting the Finance Team. The individual will perform a variety of day-to-day responsibilities in the Finance department as assigned.
- Ideal candidates will exhibit an attention to detail and have the ability to organize and execute activities on a strict timeline.
- Candidate shall be comfortable coordinating activities across multiple support and business units.
- Strong verbal and writing skills are required.
- Independently prepare monthly cost center accruals and various schedules for month end and quarter end close.
- Perform general ledger analysis and account reconciliations.
- Assist with the billing process, preparing monthly upload files and various bookkeeping tasks.
- Assist with daily cash activities including recording journal entries, paying of AR and AP through the Lawson Accounting system and reconciling cash accounts.
- Assist with Fixed Assets including interfacing invoices, processing disposals, preparing spreadsheets and fixed asset schedules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong Excel skills and attention to detail
- Accounting experience required
- Fixed Asset experience a plus
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.