350 Church St Hartford, CT 06103
Job Location: Hartford, CT
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Duration: 8 Months
- The actuary will receive pricing models (MG-ALFA and Excel), including VM-20 projected reserves, and perform model validation.
- Audit and modify existing, or create new, validation spreadsheets to replicate single cell results. Verify assumptions and results from the model are consistent with documentation.
- Document model simplifications, limitations, issues, and errors in a model review report to be shared with model owner and the Product Governance actuary. Suggest future changes to the models.
- The actuary is expected to work within tight timelines, defining priorities in the review and documenting any limitations of the review.
- Experience modeling permanent life insurance products in MG-ALFA is required.
- Experience with VM-20 reserving is desired.
- Additional Job Requirements: FSA or ASA with additional years of experience