Agile / Technical Project Lead
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position Title: Agile/Technical Project Lead
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: No
Required Skill Sets: 5 yrs experience, 2+ yrs Agile experience. Experience with rapid protoyping, jira-track planning, API development and systems integration. Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Coordinating the planning and execution of cross-departmental programs and projects to meet company goals utilizing the department’ s standardized project management methodology and following the System Development Life Cycle.
- Analyzing end-user and system requirements needs and translate them into technology solutions and platforms; understand how clinical and consumer users access content/tools, existing tools, platforms, and integration points.
- Assessing and define business requirements through analysis of the strategy, solution objectives, and target audience; envisioning software architectural approach, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface experience.
- Facilitate/lead internal team meetings, cross departmental meetings, and third-party vendor analysis and collaboration.
- Defining project and system requirements, scope of rapid prototypes, and associated project definition deliverables; agile boards, burndown charts, velocity calculations, retrospective learnings.
- Managing assigned Strategic Projects through post deployment validation efforts.
- Assisting in prioritizing work and build, and maintain end-to-end project/program.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
- 5 years of experience in a technical field.
- 2 years of experience in a project based role, working on Agile/SCRUM teams.
- Demonstrated experience in rapid prototyping and scalable application architecture and development for application, website, and mobile solutions.
- Proven experience working across teams to drive projects to completion, on schedule and on strategy.
- Experience with API development and systems integration.
* If you have samples of your work, please include a link to Github, Bitbucket, etc. *