Agile / Technical PM
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position: Agile/Technical Project Lead
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
Must Haves: 10+ yrs experience, transactional system experience. Wireframing is a must have
Interview: Must be available to interview on-site
Agile/Technical Project Lead
Our client is looking for to create world-class digital experiences for their platforms, applications, and organization portfolio startup companies and projects Technical Project Manager. This role will be responsible for approach/architecture definition, scoping, agile project management, and technology solution delivery.
Technology delivery and project management
- Analyze end-user and system requirements needs, motivations and behaviors, then translate them into technology solutions and platforms; studying how clinical and consumer users access content/tools, existing tools, platforms, and integration points.
- Asses and define business requirements through analysis of the strategy, solution objectives, and target audience; envisioning architectural approach, information structure and features, functionality, and user-interface experience.
- Prepare interaction models including work- and data-flow, and navigation; evaluate information representation; conduct review meetings.
- Define project and system requirements, journey maps/workflows, rapid prototypes, and associated project definition delivers; agile boards, burndown charts, velocity calculations, retrospective learnings
- Work within a cross functional team of strategists, healthcare SMEs, product and project managers, and application developers.
- Lead group solution sessions with cross-functional groups including resources within the org, the larger hospital, and on portfolio company teams.
You will excel in this role if you:
- Can demonstrate experience in rapid prototyping and scalable application architecture and development for application, website, and mobile solutions.
- Have experience working on Agile/SCRUM teams.
- Are detail-oriented, with proven experience working across teams to drive projects to completion, on schedule and on strategy.
- Have experience with API development and systems integration.
- Are communicative, flexible and comfortable, both taking the initiative to lead and/or acting as copilot.
- Are comfortable leading a project teams from the front of a room or over the phone.