Ambulatory Application Analyst
230 Highland Ave. Somerville, MA 02143
- The Applications Analyst is responsible for the ongoing maintenance and development of EPIC software.
- The analyst will be required to participate in the On Call coverage to supply 24/7 support to our users. Analyst will need to travel among campuses to provide support to customers.
- This position requires general project management skills, QA/Testing skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Must be able to work well in a highly matrixed environment, and work well with internal customers and multiple software vendors.
- Must be comfortable working with clinical users, financial/patient access users.
- Time management skills and excellent interpersonal and written skills required.
- At least 6-8 years of IT experience required and a strong knowledge of EPIC.