100 Liberty Way Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Position: Application Developer
Job Location: Dover, NH
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
- Our culture is the extension of servant leadership. We value face to face communication and real time feedback. Our teams and managers are all team members who work in very close proximity to enable faster communication and delivery.
- Owning the full lifecycle of web applications; from designing, writing, testing, building, deploying, monitoring
- Using tools such as Atlassian (Bitbucket, Bamboo, JIRA, and Confluence), New Relic, and Slack, to drive operations and collaboration
- Constructing and implementing software within a full stack environment (Front end, API, persistence, integrations)
- Leveraging front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular 2+) and back-end frameworks (e.g. Spring Boot)
- Leveraging Dockerfiles and AWS yaml-based deployment files for infrastructure provisioning
- Demonstrating spikes to discover implementation options for features that require new patterns or technology
- Practicing and driving engineering practices such as DevOps (CI/CD; you build it, you own it), 12-factor design, independent architecture
- Participating as an integrated team member on an agile product delivery team and within an agile program
- Bachelor' s Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science or a close variant.
- Generally 4+ years of professional development experience
- Extensive knowledge of the following: IT concepts, strategies, methodologies.
- Versed in diverse technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts.
- Experience with microservice design (Service-Oriented Architecture) and RESTful web services
- Experience writing Unit Tests (e.g. Mockito, JUnit)
- Experience writing Dockerfiles and deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with working within a fully-dedicated Agile team
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/Delivery and DevOps