Application and Support Analyst
Greater Boston area, Massachusetts
Position: Application and Support Analyst
Type: Direct Hire or Contract
Duration: 6 months + extensions
Interview Expectations: onsite
Local Candidate: yes
- The Identity and Access Management Analyst assists in planning and implementing the University’ s transition to a cloud-based Identity and Access Management system. Performs deep technical evaluations of cloud-based software solutions to determine the benefits of integration with current and proposed systems. Plans, implements, and documents optimal integration methods between disparate systems. Maintains and supports the current Identity Management System and its integrations.
- Assists in planning and implementation of the next generation of cloud-based Identity and Access Management system. Integrate and migrate systems based on current industry best practices. Assists in designing and implementing tools to empower end users to perform identity-based actions.
- Support the current IDM system by ensuring uptime and performing maintenance of legacy IAM code base; triaging and resolving reported bugs within IAM systems; investigating and resolving tier-two IAM problems escalated by other groups.
- Implements and manages multiple projects simultaneously to meet project and client deadlines. Responsible for collaborating with clients on business and functional requirements. Translate to development and technical requirements. Develops prototypes and reviews with clients. Set and manage expectations for deliverables and timelines. Contribute to department goals and objectives.
- IDM/IAM experience a plus
- Experience in higher education a plus
- Experience with Boomi and/or Workday integrations a plus, not required.
- Strong interpersonal, written, verbal and self-directed project management skills. Ability to communicate and work well with others. Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a technical team and independently? ability to help develop technical and nontechnical functional specifications.
- Bachelor' s degree required, Computer Science preferred.