32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: BI BSA
Location: Greater Boston Area
Local Candidates: Only
Interview: Must be able to interview in person
Duration: 6 month plus
Required: BI / data/reporting/analytics experience, strong spec writing/documentation. Healthcare or Clinical experience a strong plus but will consider without it
Seeking a Business Systems Analyst to work as part of a Business Intelligence team for a very large healthcare organization. This person will work closely with the users to help them determine what they are looking for. They will participate in design sessions with users, solution leads, and developers.
- Business Systems Analyst with Business Intelligence project experience.
- Ability to gather business requirements by working with users and product team as well as other Subject Matter Experts
- Capable of owning and creating functional specs and has the ability to take functional specs from business and product areas, analyze, and create technical specs for developers.
- Must have worked on BI projects in the past.
- Capable of learning application UI and how that relates to backend data structures.
- Should have experience with data visualization – graphic representation of the data
- SQL skill sufficient to do data profiling, a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Healthcare IT experience and/or working knowledge of Clinical Workflow a big plus.
- Some Project Management exposure a plus