32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: BI BSA
Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: 6 months plus potential for extension
Required: BI experience - big enterprise scale BI projects. Exp writing BRD’ s and functional specs. Strong presentation and comm skills. Some technical expeirence with data mapping and sql.
Seeking a Business Systems Analyst to work as part of a Business Intelligence team for a very large healthcare organization. This person will work closely with the users to help them determine what they are looking for. They will participate in design sessions with users, solution leads, and developers.
- Proven experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- Ability to gather business requirements by working with users and product team as well as other Subject Matter Experts
- Capable of owning and creating functional specs and has the ability to take functional specs from business and product areas, analyze, and create technical specs for developers.
- Must have worked on BI projects in the past, preferably enterprise scale solutions.
- Capable of learning application UI and how that relates to backend data structures.
- SQL skill sufficient to do data profiling, a plus (ability to read and write SQL)
- Must have excellent communication skills, as they will be working with the business side and explaining/presenting in meetings and conference calls. Must feel comfortable communicating to groups.
- Healthcare IT experience a plus, not required
- Some Project Management exposure a plus