Business Analyst (UAT Coordination)
8807 Indian Hills Dr Omaha or Atlanta, Nebraska or Georgia 68114
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska or Atlanta, Georgia
Interview: 1 Round phone screen
Local and Non Local Candidates Welcomed
This position is targeting BA' s with experience on larger project initiatives to work on policy administration system project (Converge). BA will be assigned to work across multiple workstreams in a large program, and will be expected to execute their own deliverables while ensuring effective cross-track communication and collaboration.
Responsibilities May Include
- Working with Program Test Lead and BAs across multiple workstreams to develop joint business test plans and provide coordination for business testing activities between cross-functional teams
- Coordinating with multiple BAs across program to ensure requirement traceability from definition through UAT
- Developing requirement deliverables, which may include use cases, detailed requirements, process models, and wireframes
- Strong strategic and enterprise analysis skills which allow for broad understanding of business across value chain
- Ability to quickly gain understanding of a business function in order to provide ad-hoc support for requirement activities
- Experience coordinating efforts of multiple BAs on a project is helpful
- Ability to facilitate requirement discussions with broad audiences and communicate functional requirements to business and vendor partners
- Ability to effectively work within a large program of workstreams, identify intersections with other workstreams, and collaborate with a cross-functional teams to ensure gaps are identified and addressed
- Strong sense of accountability for executing and communicating about BA activities and deliverables
- Awareness of how business requirements drive technical solutions
- Ability to work with mixed project methodologies within the same project
- Insurance industry or experience with large project initiatives desirable
- 7+ years’ experience
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of a department/unit, and recommend solutions that enable them to achieve its goals by bringing structure and formalization of requirements into the process.
- May include gathering business requirements, assisting user acceptance testing, supporting the development of training and implementation material, participating in the implementation, and providing post-implementation support.
- May also be called upon to develop business analysis plans/work breakdown.