Business Analyst - Revenue Cycle
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02421
Position: Revenue Systems BSA
Location: greater Boston Area
Interview: Phone and In Person is Required
The Business Analyst will be working closely with business offices to elicit requirements and write business requirement documentation. This person should be very skilled at being able to draw out what is really needed from the business users, which requires and in depth understanding of the business, an ability to pick up on what is going on, and strong ability to ask good questions. They will be working on Revenue Cycle process improvement projects as well as system optimization projects.
- Strong experience doing Business Analysis in an IT setting
- Ability to write robust business requirements
- Understanding of Healthcare Revenue Cycle / Financial systems and workflow required
- Experience working on business process improvement or workflow redesign projects.
- Prior experience writing technical specs, laying out dashboards, etc.
- Understanding of data structures, how to manipulate data, and experience working with SQL a plus but not required.
- Soarian Financials or other Revenue Cycle application experience a plus