Business Analyst III - Atlanta, GA or Omaha, NE
1500 Riveredge Pkwy NW Atlanta, Georgia 30328
Position: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 11 months
- 7+ years experience;
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of a department/unit, and recommend solutions that enable them to achieve its goals by bringing structure and formalization of requirements into the process.
- May include gathering business requirements, assisting in integration and acceptance testing, supporting the development of training and implementation material, participating in the implementation, and providing post-implementation support as well as responsibility for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems, and assisting in bridging the needs of the business with technology.
- May also be called upon to develop project plans and provide project management skills.
- Looking for several candidates for various roles to support company-wide, multi-track, multi-year effort.
Responsibilities may include:
- * Developing requirement deliverables, which may include stories, use cases, detailed requirements, specification documents, process models, and wireframes
- * Developing business verification testing and UAT artifacts, as well as coordinating test execution with business resources
- * Tracking and ensuring requirements alignment with program objectives and scope items
- * Requirement traceability from definition through execution
- * Conducting data analysis and identifying interface requirements
- * Ability to facilitate requirement discussions with broad audiences and communicate functional requirements to business and vendor partners
- * Ability to collaborate with a large, cross-functional team and proactively ensure cross-track alignment
- * Strong sense of accountability for executing and communicating about BA activities and deliverables