100 Liberty Way Dover, New Hampshire 03820
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Dover, NH
Interview Expectations: Phone & In Person
- Truly a Technical BA/BSA
- 7+ years’ experience
- This position will consult, analyze, and deliver on complex, highly technical IT projects, including transitioning of IT systems from one company' s infrastructure to another as a result of merger & acquisition activity.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas is beneficial: AIX batch processes, Linux batch processes, Mainframe applications, EDM (electronic document management), System Migration efforts.
- Will work directly with Technology Leads, eliciting technical requirements to build backlog of stories and tasks for system migration effort.
- Will write acceptance criteria to define the conditions to be satisfied in order for the system to be considered working.
- Will work with IT analysts and business subject matter experts to understand system functionality and workflow, document processes and technical specifications, perform data mapping, and test applications.
- Will write test plans.
- Will lead and/or participate in test execution.
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Must be strong team player and communicator.
- Co-located with IT team and in regular contact with business stakeholders.
- Quick learner, not afraid to ask questions, comfortable working directly with senior-level developers.
- Some agile experience preferred, but not required.