8807 Indian Hills Dr Omaha or Atlanta, Nebraska or Georgia 68114
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Omaha, Nebraska or Atlanta, Georgia
Interview: 1 Round phone screen
Local and Non Local Candidates Welcomed
This position is targeting BA' s with experience on larger project initiatives to work on policy administration system project (Converge). BA will be assigned to the a single workstream in a large program, and will be expected to execute within their workstream while ensuring effective cross-track communication and collaboration.
Responsibilities May Include
- Developing requirement deliverables, which may include stories, use cases, BRDs, process models, and wireframes
- Developing UAT artifacts and coordinating business testing activities
- Tracking and ensuring alignment of requirements with program objectives and scope items
- Managing requirement traceability from definition through UAT
- Ability to facilitate requirement discussions with broad audiences and communicate functional requirements to business and vendor partners
- Ability to effectively work within a large program of workstreams, identify intersections with other workstreams, and collaborate with a cross-functional teams to ensure gaps are identified and addressed
- Strong sense of accountability for executing and communicating about BA activities and deliverables
- Awareness of how business requirements drive technical solutions
- Ability to work with mixed project methodologies within the same project
- Insurance industry or experience with large project initiatives desirable
- 7+ years’ experience
- Act as a liaison among stakeholders in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of a department/unit, and recommend solutions that enable them to achieve its goals by bringing structure and formalization of requirements into the process.
- May include gathering business requirements, assisting user acceptance testing, supporting the development of training and implementation material, participating in the implementation, and providing post-implementation support.
- May also be called upon to develop business analysis plans/work breakdown.