100 Washington Blvd Stanford - Harbor Point, Connecticut 06902
Position: Business Analyst
Job Location: Standford – Harbor Point, CT
- Work with Investment Operations team, the project integration management team and external service providers to assist with planning and executing transition activities.
- Assist in the discovery of changes to existing processes or new processes resulting from the transition to the investment accounting system.
- Analyze and document the appropriate processes and procedures for the Investment Operations team with consideration to cross-over in Investment Accounting.
- Assist in identifying data or reporting requirements to support the Investment Operations team.
- Assist in preparation of test scripts, planning and coordination of testing for the Investment Operations team.
- Reconcile and analyze data from multiple systems and bring data difference discrepancies to a close with the assistance of members of the operations team.
Qualifications, Educations and/or Experience
- Bachelor’ s degree from an accredited college or university in Finance or related field.
- Minimum four years in a business analyst position within investment operations and reporting functions.
- Proficient in Windows based applications and advanced Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Ability to work within a team environment and comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and organization skills.
- Project management experience is a plus.