Business Integration Analyst
1940 Lodge Rd NW Kennesaw, Georgia 30144
Position: Business Integration Analyst
Location: Kennesaw, Georgia
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Required Skill Set: Must understand Salesforce CRM and its ability to integrate with NICE/inContact (CTI, Work Item Routing, etc.).
Represent the business owners and work with IT to determine, analyze, validate and lead the integration of critical business processes in support of developing the integration between NICE/inContact and Salesforce integration within a Shared Services environment of 250 seats. Manage the implementation of integration tasks associated with the given project to maximize performance within the teams.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a business and technical process consultant and designer to Patient Admission Services to identify, analyze and document business processes and determine the optimum integration between NICE/inContact’ s software suite and Salesforce CRM. This includes but is not limited to:
- Gathering the necessary requirements from stakeholders via discovery sessions, draft reviews of business requirements and be able to manage the integration and optimization of both software product sets.
- Identifying and documenting business workflow challenges and re-engineering options that could be implemented through creative system and/or business process modifications.
- Provide business process re-engineering expertise focused on the design of workflows and processes within the Admissions Shared Services Environment to optimize work force management and CRM optimization.
- Lead a complex/matrixed project and coordinate efforts across functional teams and tracks. Take two initially established projects (optimizing Work Force Management & introducing CRM) and bringing them together to optimize the ROI of both.
- Work directly with the product owners to ensure a complete understanding of the business requirements.
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures software compatibility and coordinates with end users to optimize the software components to drive both usability and overall service.
- Participates in evaluating existing software installation and procedures to identify deficiencies and overlap and works to optimize data handling, conversion and end user software experience.
- Works with IT team through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned results.
- Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance to staff which may include interpretation of requirements.
- Must have strong telephony skills with work force management background. Be able to provide guidance on optimal work force management structure and design.
- Must understand Salesforce CRM and its ability to integrate with NICE/inContact (CTI, Work Item Routing, etc.).
- Experience working in Shared Service Centers and/or Contact Centers optimizing the “ agent” experience.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’ s time.
- Strong leadership skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of NICE/inContact software suite and Salesforce CRM.
- Bachelor’ s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer/software engineering or related field required.