Business System Analyst
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- The role of the Business Systems Analyst will be responsible for a variety of activities focused with the support of multiple contact centers and the technology they leverage.
- Responsibilities include coordination and communication with stake holders, gathering information, strong technical and business process understanding and the ability to perform end to end testing to support application developers.
- Strong communication skills, being a self-starter and having the ability to work in a strong multi-location team environment is a necessity.
- Big plus to have previous experience within contact centers, KPI’ s and ways to proactively enhance the customer experience.
- Strong PL/SQL query writing and data understanding, strong reporting skills, Tableau, Crystal, strong Microsoft Office (Power Point/Excel), Oracle, SharePoint, Quality Center,
- Genesys contact center solution, Mediation, Requirements Elicitation, Solution Designer (Business function/processes), Solution Implementer, System Maintenance, and Business Process Improvement, .net, C#, CRM tools, WFM, ServiceNow, PinDrop, and desktop application packaging/testing/deployment coordination
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, management information systems (MIS), information technology, or other related field
- Prior experience with system testing working directly with business and developers for quick fixes.
- Ability to write user stories and test cases to support project related work.
- Project Methodologies: AGILE, Waterfall or Integrated approach between methods dependent on project need