Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce CPQ
900 Chelmsford St, Lowell, MA 01851
Position: Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce CPQ
Location: Lowell, MA
Duration: 3 months to start
Local: local preferred but open to candidates willing to relocate on their own
Interview: Phone & In Person
The IT organization is seeking to add a Business Systems Analyst to support a multi phased implementation of Salesforce CPQ. The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Quote to Cash processes, the Salesforce platform and Salesforce CPQ (Steelbrick) specifically. The business analyst must balance strong written and verbal communication skills will system expertise and best practices.
• Creating business requirement documents, user stories, functional specifications and system design specifications.
• Eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis and task and workflow analysis.
• Accurately translating business requirements into system functionality requirements.
• Managing project work, enhancements and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment.
• Providing strategic technical insight with respect to the CPQ area and sharing expertise and concerns with integration into other enterprise systems.
• Serving as a technical advisor for out of the box Salesforce.com CPQ features and functions.
• Supporting the remaining Salesforce CPQ implementation roadmap from design to deployment, user adoption and ongoing improvements and system administration.
• Managing the relationship with key business stakeholders to help define and meet business priorities.
• Supporting Project Managers in the planning, execution and management of project deliverables and risks.
• Working with Technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications.
• Define and execute functional, regression, unit and user acceptance testing.
• Managing Requests for Change and ensuring adherence to Kronos’ change control process.
• 5+ years of experience in business systems analysis
• 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience including Sales cloud, service cloud, CPQ (Steelbrick), APEX and/or VisualForce
• 3+ years of Quote to cash experience. Experience in the high tech industry is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities, best practices and limitations and the ability to clearly communicate those to key stakeholders
• Ability to accept and manage changing priorities and address issues quickly and professionally
• Salesforce Admin certification is a plus
• Salesforce CPQ certification is a plus
• Experience integrating Salesforce with Oracle EBS is a plus
• Experience with ServiceNow or a similar ITSM tool is a plus