Cerner Revenue Cycle consultant
Kansas City, Remote
Position: Cerner Revenue Cycle Consultant (Solution Architect)
Length: 6 months + extensions
Description: The Solution Architect provides venue expertise during client engagements. Using effective consulting and facilitation skills in meetings and events, the Solution Architect drives the client through workflow and solution design to achieve defined benefits.
Key Responsibilities (Levels 5-1)
- Understands and consults on entire venue workflow, including all associated roles and operational/process metrics
- Ensures that the solution is designed leveraging Cerner recommendations.
- Provides expert domain knowledge, implementation approach, and workflow design within scope.
- Articulates regulatory impact on venue
- Successfully able to use analytics to drive end-user adoption.
- Understands client value metrics for the project and can connect that with their venue.
- Maintains a deep knowledge of solution, staying current on IP development and utilizes latest functionality and content on projects.
- Works with engagement management for project planning / phasing, scoping and timeline projection.
- Contributes in a leadership capacity to advance the project team by sharing knowledge capital and proactively identifying issues.
- Maintains a high level of professionalism.
- Coaches and develops Delivery Consultant(s) on project.
- Performs other responsibilities as needed.
- Works in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures. Understands personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets.
- Takes appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of role.
- Follows Cerner policies, upholds professional standards, and performs all work in a manner respectful of others.
- Internal and External Client Satisfaction
- Issue Management
- Build Quality
- Design Quality
- Deliverable Timeliness
- On-time delivery of projects
- Personal development and continuous learning
- Contribution to solution collateral