Clinical Applications Development Support
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Boston 02421
Position: Clinical Applications Development Support
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 6 months plus extensions
Must have Soarian Clinicals and Soarian Adaptability tool and Soarian Build experience
Summary: This company is seeking a Soarian Clinicals Developer to build and implement Soarian Clinicals functionality in support of business requirements.
- Soarian Clinicals build; assessments, orders, patient record, clinical summary, and security
- Code migration of Soarian Clinicals functionality across multiple environments .
- Support of Soarian Clinicals application.
- Prepare and update detailed Technical Specifications and other supporting documentation to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Assist in performing systems testing and user acceptance testing in support of assigned projects
- Research, defines, design, develop, test, debug, install, and modify computer software in various platforms in a complex and integrated systems environment.
- Assume responsibility as a Soarian Clinicals technical resource for analysis, design, build, and implementation.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. 2-4 years experience required.
- 2-4 years development experience using Soarian Clinicals admin desktop and adaptability tool.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and deployment of Soarian Clinicals projects.
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.