Clinical Applications Development Support
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, MA 02421
Position: Clinical Applications Development Support
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Interviews: Phone and Must be able to Interview in Person
Must Haves: Soarian Build experience is strongly preferred
This company is seeking a Developer - Generic to design, develop, and implement Soarian Clinicals functionality to support business requirements.
- Supports applications; revising, updating, and providing documentation as required. Assists in performing systems integration testing and user acceptance testing as required by software development lifecycle.
- Executes or participates in parallel, pilot and other system test phases prior to implementation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Researches, prepares detailed specifications, defines, designs, develops, tests, debugs, installs, and modifies computer software in various platforms in a complex and integrated systems environment.
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts. Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution. Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area. Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment.
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- 2-4 years experience required. Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Development experience in Soarian Clinicals is needed.
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end. Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.