Clinical Applications Manager
1445 Ross Avenue Suite 1400 Framingham, MA 75202
- Supports all Clinical Applications - mostly Meditech.
- Perform analysis related to understanding, reviewing, interpreting, and documenting current workflow. Trouble-shoot various problems and respond to user needs.
- Provide recommendations and guidance with regard to streamlining workflow and best practices within limitations of information technology capabilities and standards.
- Utilize good written and oral communication skills in carrying out own position responsibilities, tasks and activities, including all phases of documentation, interactions with vendors, users, co-workers, and management staff.
- Act as a liaison between I.S., Software vendors and dept. management, end-users maintaining a current knowledge of customer ongoing needs and issues, current procedures, and use of information systems.
- Effectively manages assigned projects. Ability to complete projects on time.
- Perform other tasks as requested and other duties as require by the position.
- Must have experience supporting MEDITECH clinical systems
- PC-based computer skills, spreadsheet, word processing, flowcharting and project management proficiency required.
- Prior experience managing healthcare software implementations and upgrades preferred.
- Must have ability to manage multiple projects and task at various stages of development
- Must be able to demonstrate a high degree of independent access to confidential patient and organization information and must be able to handle such information appropriately.