32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, Boston 02421
Position: Clinical BSA
Location: Greater Boston Area
Summary: This company is seeking a Business Systems Analyst to analyze business and all other data processing problems for application to electronic data processing systems. A typical Business Systems Analyst is responsible for analyzing user requirements, procedures and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations.
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
- Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the company' s system architecture standards.
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Works with IT team through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result. Assists in conducting feasibility studies and may participate in recommending new or enhanced applications software to meet business needs.
- Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance to staff which may include interpretation of requirements.
- Provides assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and system definition.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the company' s system architecture standards.
- May support development of test scripts and participate in functional testing.
- May support maintenance of business systems and interface applications.
- Ensures compliance to departmental and company processes or procedures related to supported systems.
- Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one? s time.
- Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Knowledge of design techniques and principals involved in production of drawings and models. Knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred. 5-7 years’ experience required.
- Experience with Salesforce Health Cloud would be a plus but not required