Clinical QA Analyst
32 Hartwell Ave Greater Boston Area, MA 02421
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 5 Months
Must be able to interview In Person and work on site!
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Quality Assurance Analyst performs software testing on projects and smaller enhancements. The responsibilities include the review of requirements, development of test cases, test execution and reporting.
DUTIES / ACTIVITIES:
- Participate in the product life-cycle from design to release, following the Waterfall and Agile development methodology.
- Write test plans and test cases and execute the tests against the applications under test in the QA environment.
- Test multiple versions of the product concurrently with different feature sets.
- Work with developers and QA on various projects interfacing with financial and clinical products.
- Report issues in HP Quality Center and work through the resolution of the defects.
- Work with the technical team and core development engineers to address the product usability, reliability, functionality, and performance-related issues.
- Test the front-end and the back-end (Oracle and SQL Server databases) on the Web based products.
- Test applications on Linux/Unix based dialysis device.
- BS in IT preferred
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 5+ years of experience in Software QA and testing in the Web based application architecture in the Healthcare industry.
- Great experience with Clinical applications including Patient Demographics, Assessments, Charting, Treatments, Medications, Lab Orders & Results, Charting & Alerts using the workflow engine.
- Hands on experience with Linux/Unix command line.
- Have a strong technical background (quantitative or engineering degree is preferred).
- Comprehensive understanding of QA methodologies and how to adapt them to the specific needs of our organization and products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Agile Experience is highly desirable.
- Great experience with HP Quality Center for managing the test cases and the testing cycles.
- Experience with modern Web Frameworks and SQL (SQL Server and Oracle Data Bases).
- Be a self-starter and ability to work with a small group of QA and developers.