Clinical Systems Support Engineer
Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts
Position: Support Engineer
Location: Lexington, MA
Duration: 5 months to start
Must sit on site / no remote work
Job Title: Support Engineer
The selected candidate will perform the following;
- Through thorough analysis, achieve complete understanding and functioning of Soarian Clinicals and other integrated clinical systems including MedReview-eRx and Compass applications and their interfaces.
- Develop and maintain support scripts for Clinical Systems and its interfaces.
- Work with the Clinical Systems level II team to provide technical support and assistance to the clinical systems users for problems reported using the Remedy Action Request system. Analyze problems and identify solutions. Communicate with the users throughout the support process.
- Monitor clinical systems interfaces and follow support process to address issues.
- Develop understanding of Soarian Clinicals database and be able to write queries for analysis/resolution of the problems.
- Certification in related field to support principal responsibilities OR a Bachelor s degree in Computer Science.
- Candidates having Programming Certification will be required to have some programming experience.
- No experience required for Bachelors degree holders.
- Excellent analysis, problem solving, programming and customer support skills, including oral and written communications, are required skills.
- Successful candidate must be able to work professionally with end-users, corporate staff, and programming staff.
- Candidates having knowledge/experience of Soarian Clinicals and its database would be given preference.