121 Seaport Boulevard
| Fully Remote
Category: Life Sciences
Job Number: 19368
Position: Clinical Trial Associate
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Pay Rate Range: $30-32/hr
You will be responsible for:
- Skilled at quickly anticipating, identifying, and handling critical study administrative activities allowing Clinical Trial Managers (CTMs) to focus on key study milestones and deliverables with an emphasis on quality.
- Well-organized, highly dependable, and resourceful with project management capabilities.
- Accustomed to working across multiple studies and study team members while ensuring that the assigned activities are performed in a timely manner with a focus on quality.
- Ability to ask questions, identify and escalate challenges while providing solutions, maintaining a high degree of integrity and desire to learn.
We would prefer for you to have:
- Provide study administrative support under the leadership of CTM team member(s) and other key stakeholders
- Set-up and manage study trackers, e.g., decision log, study contact list, study dashboards, etc and update relevant information over life of the study
- Manage, facilitate, and support systems access for study portals
- Coordinate study team training in Learning Management System (LMS)
- Draft agendas, produce meeting minutes for study team meetings and may facilitate meetings
- Maintain and update core study documents
- Create templates and Powerpoint presentations
- Facilitate meeting scheduling
- Utilize Project Management (PM) skills to identify efficiencies and organizational opportunities
- Ad hoc activities as assigned
Must haves for this position:
- 1-3 years supporting clinical trial teams in a clinical research environment (sponsor, CRO, site(s))
- Associate’s Degree and/or commensurate work experience
- Ability to identify problems and seek solutions
The duties of this role are generally conducted in a remote based office environment. As is typical of an office-based role, employees must be able, with or without an accommodation to: use a computer; engage in communications via phone, video, and electronic messaging; engage in problem solving and non-linear thought, analysis, and dialogue; collaborate with others; maintain general availability during core hours.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Team player
- Collaborative, self-starter, independent worker and able to prioritize competing tasks
- Adaptable to a variety of situations
- Experience working on time sensitive projects
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative
- Strong relationship building skills with peers
- Competency in: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Zoom, MS Teams, Smartsheet
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Delivery Lead