Cloud Security Analyst
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position Title: Cloud Security Analyst IV
Job Location: Boston, MA
Interview Expectations: phone & in-person
Local Candidate: No
Required Skill Sets: Bachelor’ s Degree, 6 yrs+ experience, strong AWS & Azure experience
- Developing cloud security architectures, reviewing cloud system designs for potential vulnerabilities and recommending security features and improvements.
- Defining cloud security requirements and work with team other team members on implementing those requirements.
- Implementing cloud security controls and infrastructure and integrate with existing security infrastructure and tools.
- Investigating cloud security concepts, technology, and practices and introducing them to the organization and system environment.
- Mentoring other team members and providing cloud security training to other groups.
- Bachelor' s degree in Computer Science or a closely related field and six or more years’ experience. Directly related experience may substitute for education
- Extensive experience as an information security professional with deep network and system security skills.
- Experience with implementing security controls in an AWS or Azure environment.
- Ability to manage vendor solution implementations to complete success.
- Strong process and configuration documentation skills.
- Hands-on experience with common security tools and products (e.g. IDS/IPS, NGFW, WAF, SIEM/Log management, auditing/vulnerability assessment, forensics) and relevant security certifications are strongly preferred.
- Knowledge with networking protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, TLS, HTTP, HL7)
- Experience with HIPAA, PCI-DSS, or similar regulations preferred.