300 Community Drive
| Work from home flexibility
Category: Healthcare IT, IT Support
Job Number: 20068
Position: Collaborative Technician
Location: Greater New York, NY - Hybrid Onsite/Remote
Job Type: Contract
- Provides audio, video, and web meeting support to all client facilities.
- Ensures that the equipment is turned on, functional and that all sites can see/hear each other.
- Provides technical support to the presenter for connectivity, functionality, etc.
- Maintains various websites, databases, and reports for the department.
- Conducts site surveys and meets with clients to determine requirements.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Provides technical and meeting support of audio, video and collaboration services throughout the Health System as assigned, including:
- Physically supporting meetings, conferences and/or events based on client/site requirements.
- Installing and configuring all video conferencing and collaboration solutions for demo and live environments.
- Trouble shooting and resolving user and equipment issues and documentation prior to meeting start time.
- Maintaining standards, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring integration of systems at assigned site(s) and across the health system.
- Provides technical assistance during complex or high visibility conferences and meetings.
- Maintains department project database including documenting vendor status and reporting on status/ metrics to management.
- Monitor the Collaborative Services mailbox, responds to emails and/or re-routes to appropriate department team member for resolution.
- Collaborates with clients, as assigned, in the development and evaluation of video services for new projects and renovations of existing sites.
- Maintains site/facilities database for all Health System video conferencing facilities with pictures, equipment, network, and facility information. Participates in evaluating new video conferencing, collaboration and Unified Communications technology and services.
- Collaborates with vendors involving installations, certifications and acceptance of new equipment installations and upgrades. Ensures vendor technicians meet service standards for maintenance testing, room preparedness and other duties as assigned. Works with vendors during equipment and system implementations ensuring that room utilization documentation has been provided.
- Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Minimum of four (4) years progressively responsible for video/web conferencing and/or collaboration services, required.
- Knowledge and understanding of audio, video and web conferencing and utilization of control panels, desktop, and web conferencing, required.
- Excellent oral, written and customer service skills, required.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.