Culture Project Coordinator
Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts
Position: Culture Project Coordinator
Job Location: Greater Boston Area, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Interview: Phone and In Person
The Culture Project Coordinator (contractor) will be responsible for partnering with the Head of Culture and SVP, Global Communications and Culture to shape and build a culture that enables our business strategy and commitment to patients. This position reports to the Head of Culture.
- Lead the successful execution of the Guiding Star recognition program, including managing nominations and review process, run of show for awards ceremony, and coordinating with Total Rewards team to ensure timely payment of monetary awards and delivery of physical awards.
- Lead the process for the Annual Culture Survey, and reinforce our values by ensuring leaders, culture champions, HR partners, and teams are equipped to communicate results. Serve as the internal point of contact for dashboard questions.
- Partner with Head of Culture on Nomination November, to improve awareness and utilization of Rewards & Recognition Program.
- Provide project coordination/management, administrative and logistical support on key culture initiatives, including but not limited to LEAP patient centricity exercises and Guiding Star Awards Ceremony.
- Manage culture budget, including setting up, management of, and processing SOWs and POs, and ensure all expenses and invoices are paid on-time.
- Implement and maintain an efficient electronic filing system for culture tools/resources, files, and photos. Manage access to collaboration site and distribution list for Culture Champions.
- Attend Culture Coalition meetings, take notes and action items, and prepare summary for dissemination.
- Partner with Head of Digital and Social Media to develop culture communications that reflect our identity and values and build a strong employment brand.
- Prepare presentations and draft correspondence as required.
- Previous experience in similar role
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills with a commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Demonstrated success in creating and executing on project plans
- Technically savvy. Must be able to develop and execute surveys (e.g. Survey Monkey) and interpret results.
- High proficiency in Excel developing graphs, pivot tables, etc. and analyzing data.
- Relevant professional qualification in business administration and/or administrative support and project management
- Strong work ethic, clear accountability for delivering results
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience using MS Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to learn and adapt in an evolving environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Highly proactive and willing to take initiative
- Highly regarded in organization
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Actively listens and embraces our speak up culture
- Role model for values and behaviors