440 Lincoln Street Worcester, Massachusettes 01653
The primary responsibilities will be to perform normal DBA support activities for DB2 database environments running in production and test environments. This will include:
- All standard DBA tasks including schema, storage and security management.
- Performing database Backups, Reorgs and Recovery.
- Assisting in database backup and recovery procedures.
- DB2 subsystem performance monitoring.
- SQL performance tuning.
- Supporting production implementations.
- Support data migration, data conversion and DB2 upgrades.
- Assist in debugging application issues.
- Work closely with development teams to maintain our database environments.
- Perform refreshes of DB2 environments to support application testing.
- Communicate effectively with technical associates, development staffs and end users throughout the organization.
- Provide technical expertise, training and knowledge sharing as needed.
- Developing reports and recommendations on metrics for database performance.
- Keeping abreast of new and future data technologies.
- Off hours on call support is required.
- 4 to 6 years’ experience in DB2 on z/OS supporting high throughput OLTP applications within a DB2 data sharing environment.
- Experience in database design, testing, implementation, maintenance and administration.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, specialized training, certification or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with DB2 on z/OS supporting applications within a DB2 data sharing environment.
- Experience with SQL performance tuning.
- Experience with IBM DB2 Utilities and Omegamon
- Experience with JCL, TSO/ISPF, COBOL, REXX, CICS and z/OS utilities.
- Experience with BMC’ s Change Manager.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Must be a team player and also have the ability to work independently.
- Other key skills include strategic thinking, project planning, and project management.
- Demonstrate a commitment to meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers in providing customer service and maintaining operational stability.