100 N Greene St Greensboro orÃÂ Radnor, North Carolina or Pennsylvania 27401
Position: Data Analyst
Job Location: Greensboro, NC or Radnor, PA
Interview Expectations: Phone & In Person
- Extract and analyze complex data sets to develop meaningful, business driven data visualizations.
- S/he will own the design, development, validation of emerging and ongoing metrics, reports, analysis, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
- S/he will also conduct hands-on retrieving, compiling and analyzing of large volumes of data from disparate databases into distilled, actionable information and insights.
- The ideal candidate is curious, open minded, flexible and a fast leaner who seeks to use data to facilitate business driven decisions.
- Additional Job Requirements:
- Utilizes data to identify and recommend process improvements that significantly reduce workloads, improve data quality that provide insights that allows leaders to make informed decisions.
- Generates meaningful reports, and appealing visual aids in transforming base transactional data into meaningful information to drive informed dialog and strategy development with internal and external stakeholders.
- Information from multiple data sources.
- Maintains an understanding of how the data contained in the various systems are utilized, and can triangulate various aspects of the data into a usable format to support decision making.
- Identifies and interprets more complex developments, variances, and trends; researches inconsistencies/anomalies in the data and presents findings to management.