Data Analytics Specialist
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Data Analytics Specialist
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Join Information Technology Enterprise System team in leading innovation with business analytics, visualization/dashboarding, and data storytelling.
The Data Analytics role will work within a team environment to gather requirements, build dashboards, and perform analysis to derive insights that will enhance business decisions. Additionally, this position will serve in a high-profile team, supporting the efforts of customer service and A.I. capabilities.
- Design, build, test, and maintain dashboards and reports to meet business needs.
- Identify and analyze developments, variances, and trends in financial and business operations to communicate recommendations in support of business initiatives and decisions.
- Collaborate with other employees within the company to identify and share Business Intelligence concepts and best practices.
- Develop an understanding of how the data contained in various systems are utilized and can be joined to create useful information to support decision making.
- Ensure data integrity within dashboards and reports while adhering to procedures for increasing the quality and accuracy of information from multiple data sources.
- Communicate (verbal and written) regularly with team members and business stakeholders to gather requirements and document business analytics.
- Identify and recommend process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality for assigned areas of responsibility.
Additional Job Requirements
- 0 - 1+ Years of data analytics and/or reporting experience that directly aligns with the responsibilities of this position.
- Business analysis skills in the use of data and its transformation into information.
- Ability to evaluate trends in data by applying concepts such as probability, statistics, modeling, percentages, ratios, and proportions.
- Experience with Data Analytics software, Tableau.
- Strong, collaborative, relationship management skills.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize workload in a time-sensitive environment and balance multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.