Data Loss Prevention Support
50 Northern Avenue Boston, MA 02210
- This person will help triage security alerts and make initial determinations (with support from an internal, cross-functional team), about appropriate alert follow-up and investigation (ie. is it a clear false positive, or a real hit).
- They will also work with the team to develop alert response SOPs, determine appropriate level of staffing to manage the volume of alerts coming in, and provide example content to the internal tool to improve the accuracy of the policies.
- The candidate will also reach out to users and train them on how to better handle their files.
- User support experience
- One on one training experience
- Customer service attitude
- Strong familiarity with Data transfers and file shares
- SharePoint or MS Team
- Understanding of pharmaceutical research concepts
- Knowledge of chemical structures and biological data types is required.
- Understanding of cybersecurity and Symantec DLP technologies a plus.