Data Scientist (Docker)
100 Constitution Plz Boston, Massachusetts 06103
Position: Data Scientist (Docker)
Job Location: Hartford, CT, Boston, MA, New York, NY or Exton, PA
Duration: 12 months
Interview: Phone and In Person
Required Skills: Docker, NLP, Data science experience
As we develop an enterprise-wide data and digital strategy that moves us toward greater focus on the use of data and data-driven insights, we are seeking a Scientist/Senior Scientist supporting our Applied Augmented Intelligence Center of Excellence (CoE). In this role you will drive strategy and awareness of AI within our function and with our customers. We seek candidates who have the skills and research experience to join a new team to push the boundaries of pure mathematics, theoretical statistics (incl. parametric and non-parametric Bayesian statistics) and machine learning (incl. deep learning and reinforcement learning).
- Programming skills (Python, Java or C++), Machine learning (Natural Language Processing, Optimization and Linear Algebra).
- PhD degree and/or postdoctoral experience in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, and allied disciplines.
- 4-8 years of experience in production level NLP systems
- A proven record of publications (in reputed conferences such as NIPS, COLT, UAI, ICML, AISTATS, JMLR, PAMI, CVPR, ICCV, and others) Strong software engineering skills
- Strong grounding in programming and systems design
- Strong grounding in machine learning (ML) approaches and techniques
- Strong interest in researching and implementing new ML related technologies for NLP and CV