100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Database Administrator
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
Interview Expectations: Unspecified
Duration: 12 Months
- Oracle project DBA with 5-10 years’ experience.
- Will work with App Dev and Infrastructure to design, and coordinate installation and configuration of real-time and warehouse Oracle databases in a high volume multi-terabyte redundant environment; scale and cluster data using Real Application Clusters (RAC) for high availability
- Advise on DDL and DML design and development opportunities; contribute to the overall strategic construction of logical, functional, and physical database and application designs and features, and ensure adherence to project deadlines, specifications, and budget; Ensure databases are built in compliance with regulatory requirements and guidelines including for example Sarbanes– Oxley (SOX).
- Experience in creating and managing Oracle 11g and 12c databases in an Oracle RAC environment utilizing OEM, RMAN, ASM and dNFS is required;
- Experience with implementing security features such as Virtual Private Database (VPD) and SSL/TSL for database connections is highly desirable.