| Work from home flexibility
Category: Director & Executive Level, Other, Professional
Job Number: 11295
Position: Delivery Manager
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Full Time
About Queen Consulting Group
Queen Consulting Group has a fun, energetic, and team-oriented environment, with an office in downtown Boston. We place the utmost importance on treating our clients, consultants, job seekers, and internal employees well, with integrity and exceptional service. We are a dynamic company with a solid leadership team that brings many years of success in the industry and have experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. If you are looking to be a part of something that is exciting, collaborative, and growing, and be able to make a huge impact with your contribution, this is the place for you! We are not like a typical staffing company – let us tell you how we are different!
The Delivery Manager will have a unique opportunity to be introduced into preexisting relationships with current customers and grow our business in new areas. This role is a key position within our organization and will have a big impact on our current business and future growth.
This is a multi-faceted role with both tactical and strategic components. You will partner closely with technical and executive level leadership to provide expertise and direction on their efforts to build their teams. You will also be in the unique position of helping individuals through their job search process, sharing helpful guidance, and coaching them along the way. You will develop sales abilities in combination with your problem solving and critical thinking skills to impact all steps of our delivery process to our customers. This is a very relationship-centric position, and you will partner closely with internal and external teams to help them achieve goals.
There is growth potential with these existing accounts, and either the ability to open and grow additional business for our company or grow with other leadership opportunities within our team.
Duties of the Delivery Manager include:
- The Delivery Manager is responsible for the overall management of strategic and operational customer relationship activities.
- Work closely with clients through the process to help them identify the right candidates for their team; understand and write job requirements, work iteratively with our recruiting team to find job seekers that are the right fit, coordinate interviews, prep candidates, debrief with clients, extend offers, and coordinate on boarding details.
- Maintain and grow relationships with customers. Network and deepen connections within accounts.
- Build relationships with your consultants in the field.
- Adopt a professional, consultative, and knowledgeable approach to each business meeting.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new areas of growth.
- Drive increased revenue to achieve growth, through networking, referrals, and managing existing client relationships.
- Assume a leadership role within our internal team and help guide colleagues to find the right candidates to fit into our customers’ teams.
- Provide market feedback to company leadership regarding technology, hiring trends, and prospect needs.
- Think creatively, sell strategically, multitask, and communicate efficiently both internally and externally.
Requirements of the role
- Experience in working with senior management to align strategies and solutions.
- Ability to listen well to client needs and work constructively with internal teams to be able to deliver to client’s demands.
- Passion for business, technology, and helping people.
- Customer service mentality and excellent customer facing skills.
- Inner drive to pursue new challenges and learn.
- Ability to identify roadblocks and come up with creative solutions to obstacles.
- Strong problem-solving skills and innovative thinking
- Ability to learn through coaching and experiences.
- Desire to partner closely with an internal team to achieve goals.
- Must have professional presentation skills, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have a very strong ability to multi-task.
- Must be eager to learn, with an attitude and approach of lifetime learning, and openness to coaching and feedback.
- Experience in Technology related customer support or sales – a plus
- History of gravitating toward competitive and challenging situations, with a track-record of success.
- Energized by meeting new people, networking, and building relationships.
- Fearless and optimistic attitude
- Experience with Analytics, ERP, Software Development, Cloud based apps, or Healthcare IT a strong plus.
- Experience from the Staffing industry a plus, not required.
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Meet Your Recruiter