One Columbus Plaza
| Fully Remote
Category: IT Infrastructure
Job Number: 18796
Position: Dell Boomi Integration Engineer
Location: New Haven, CT
Job Type: Contract
Senior Infrastructure Engineers provide engineering support and services associated with our client’s technology infrastructure. Applies to one or more of the following systems disciplines/environments: Open system & mainframe computer platforms, middleware technologies, and/or databases.
- Designs, configures, recommends, integrates, and deploys infrastructure solutions & systems.
- Provides aforementioned infrastructure services in support of information technology and business project activities, often serving as members of a project team.
- Infrastructure Engineers are accountable for management and resolution of incident, problem, service request and change management assignments, as well as providing level 3 support & services (evaluate, diagnose & resolve) for complex work items level 1 and 2 support groups cannot resolve/satisfy. Frequently requires engagement with internal departments, external partners and/or vendors.
- 24/7 on call rotation, night and weekend support required.
- Builds, configures, recommends, integrates, and deploys infrastructure solutions & systems.
- Provides aforementioned infrastructure services in support of information technology and business project activities, serving as a member of a project team.
- Develop and maintain project plans, standards, procedures, policies, diagrams, proposals, security documentation, troubleshooting guides, and inventory lists. Adhere to Infrastructure documentation and policies.
- Manages and resolves incident, problem, service request and change management assignments and provides level 3 support & services.
- Participates in disaster recovery & business continuity planning and testing.
- Professionalism/Personal Accountability, Collaboration and Teamwork, Communication, Flexible and Adapts to Change, Service to Customers and Clients
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple initiatives
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sound judgment in decision making
- Requires in depth knowledge of technologies associated with specific role assigned to engineer
- Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated individual capable of thinking out of the box
- Possesses an open minded approach, listens to the opinions of others, strong teamwork mentality, avoids or quickly resolves conflict, and completes tasks in a timely manner
- Takes a proactive approach to identify areas needing improvement and develops plans to address them
Education and Experience Qualifications
- BS or BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of experience and training
- 7 – 10+ years of information technology experience in assigned discipline or equivalent combination of training and experience
- ITIL Foundation certificate
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.