121 Seaport Boulevard
| Work from home flexibility
Category: Human Resources, Life Sciences
Job Number: 20318
Position: Deployment Lead
Location: MA, CT, NH or RI – Hybrid Onsite/Remote
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 8 months
Pay Rate Range: $75-78/hr
Strategy and Project Alignment
- The Deployment Lead is responsible for the successful end to end delivery and adoption of Saba Cloud – engaging directly with the business and collaborated planning and monitoring of business readiness, testing and deployment.
- Reporting directly to the Engagement/Workstream Lead, the Deployment Lead ensures training, communications, and change management is timely executed and the business is prepared and ready for the migration.
Business Readiness Partnering
- Ensure plans and strategy documents (change, communications, and training) are developed, maintained, and executed throughout project lifecycle
- Coordinate with Core Team members and Project Leads to consume plans /strategy documentation and align/ensure alignment with overarching deployment strategy
Launch and Adoption
- Partner with HRH Deployment Team on SumTotal to SABA change, comms, and training activities.
- Partner with business stakeholders to agree on adoption and implementation plans – bringing them in line with the T&D technology and operating model.
- Managing demand from the business areas, in terms of readiness needs - work with the technology teams, engagement lead, project manager and core team to agree the overall implementation plan, ensuring the business is ready for a successful transition
- Managing deployment related blockers, risks and issues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Refine communications and training in response to User Acceptance feedback and findings
- Actively participate in Hypercare activities to identify any outstanding deployment needs and determine plan of action to address.
- Measuring the quality and efficiency of the system adoption post migration
- 10+ Years of Experience Required
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Delivery Lead