Position Title: Desktop Support
Job Location: Nashville, TN
Interview Expectations: On-site
Local Candidate: Required
Required Skill Sets: Bachelor' s
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Creates and maintains user accounts; adding and deleting users and modifying user permissions, collecting and processing VPN request and Usage Agreement forms and setting up and maintaining VPN account set up.
• Provides direct assistance to Fresenius employees and contractors experiencing access issues. Issues can range from password resets and locked accounts to user permission issues. This responsibility includes, but is not limited to:
• Recording all issues received via telephone, email or Fresenius’ s self-service portals in Help Desk Ticketing system (Remedy)
• Providing level 1 diagnostics, triage and issue resolution. This work primarily involves the following:
• The use of telephone support and remote tools usage to troubleshoot the issues.
• Answering questions and educating end users by applying knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures
• As necessary, escalates issues to appropriate next level support team.
• Processes and follows-up on approved access requests, User Requests and systems requests. Account creation for various IT Systems and follow up with the customer is required.
• Provides direct support to Physicians’ transferred to the Security team that needs immediate assistance for Portal access issues.
• Review and comply with the Code of Business Conduct and all applicable company policies and procedures, local, state and federal laws and regulations.
• Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’ s degree required.
• A+ or Microsoft Certification preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 0 – 1 years’ experience in a high volume IT call center
• Experience working with Active Directory and user account setup.
• Effective and cooperative team member.
• Must have excellent communication skills – verbal, written and auditory.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, some holidays and weekends.
• Overtime may be required including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
• Must have good technical aptitude and be a quick learner.