DevOps Engineer (Docker)
100 N Greene St Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
Position: Java Developer
Job Location: Greensboro, NC
The candidate will be responsible for migrating users/repos from legacy platforms to GitLab Enterprise.
- GitLab Enterprise / Docker / AWS core are core requirements.
- Proven track record supporting GitLab platform in AWs and working with various stakeholders to build/maintain CD/CI pipelines.
- Deep knowledge of software development lifecycle and development pipelines (planning to monitoring).
- Experience with modern development practices preferred: Kubernetes Docker Linux Package
- Management DevOps Pipelines (CI/CD) Application Security (SAST, DAST) Application Performance Monitoring System Logging, EKS, ECS.
- Experience with Containers and Schedulers (Kubernetes preferred) and also experience with AWS stack (EC2, ECS, RDS, ElastiCache).
- Experience with several of the following tools preferred: Ruby on Rails, Java, PHP, Python Git, BitBucket, GitHub, SVN Jira, VersionOne, TFS Jenkins, Travis, CircleCI Veracode, Fortify, Artifactory, AppDynamics.
Additional Job Requirements
- Needed for Liberty Integration support