920 Winter St Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02451
Position: DevOps Engineer
Location: Greater Boston Area
Duration: long term, 6 months with extensions
Interview: Phone and In Person
For our DevOps Engineer contractors, please target the following: Azure Cloud (VMs, Azure networking, App services, APMs, AG, etc), Terraform, Ansible, CI/CD in Azure DevOps and Jenkins
Mid/Senior level DevOps engineer. Must be experienced Linux administrator and know how to work with Jenkins, Git and Nexus. Should also be experienced as a system engineer with background in deploying some SOA technologies like Web Services, Micro Services, Service Bus or Queues.
Experience in collaborating with globally distributed development teams.
We are looking for a consultant with the following:
- Azure Cloud (VMs, Azure networking, App services, APMs, AG, etc)
- CI/CD in Azure DevOps and Jenkins
Assume systems engineering responsibilities for the CHP systems. Enhance the current process to allow infrastructures to build and support a Continuous Delivery Model. Propose changes to the application development, test, and deployment processes and infrastructure in support of that. Work with other DevOps resources in support of the project. Assist in architecture and construction of a HIPAA compliant system architecture.
Background in the following areas would be very desirable:
- Healthcare industry and working with systems that have to be HIPAA compliant
- Windows Server
- Experience in DevOps strategy
- Security of applications and dealing with PCI or PHI data
- Cloud computing environments (Azure highly preferred)
- Working with NoSQL databases
- Monitoring tools like Splunk and Logstash
- Docker, Docker Compose, Kubernetes
- Understanding of Authorization protocols specifically OAuth2