Developer, Scientific Research
50 Northern Avenue Greater Boston Area, Massachusetts 02210
- Looking for a Developer with a good understanding of target and drug discovery, scientific data, and experience with scientific software and informatics in a research environment.
- The successful candidate will work closely with analysts and scientists to re-define systems and meet the challenges arising from cutting-edge research.
- Will work on data management related programs developed in Python, Angular, and Vue.
- Support scientific research with software systems that capture experimental design, enable data analysis and interpretation.
- Strong development skills with Angular, Vue, and Python
- Science background in chemistry, biology, pharmacy, or another scientific field
- Strong understanding of data management and data analysis needs associated with exploratory research.
- This person should be capable to collaborate with a community of research scientists to define solutions and have a proven record delivering effective tools to scientists in a research environment.
- Exposure to Agile development
- Experience in the design and implementation of software systems in biomedical research.
- Bachelor’ s degree in biology, biotechnology, bioinformatics or other science discipline and/or computer science
- Strong knowledge of software design and implementation including for complex workflows and datasets