3401 Civic Center Boulevard
Category: IT Infrastructure
Job Number: 19474
Position: Device Admin Project Lead
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 5 months
This position will coordinate facilities projects, testing plans, status, risk and follow up with both internal clients and contractors while working collaboratively with the Facilities supervisor and IS Project teams to ensure that the testing, implementation, user experience and support of existing and new systems meet hospital standards.
Additional Technical Requirements:
- Confidence, professionalism, self-disciplined with focus and attention to detail and strong communication skills are attributes required for success.
- Experience with Cisco room kits, Microsoft Teams.
- Contractor should have hospital/healthcare experience
- Contractor should have worked in a union environment
- Contractor should have worked with PC/Mac/printers
- Able to perform effectively with little direct supervision
- Customer service oriented team player with excellent communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills. Must have the ability to develop, test and document technical steps and procedures.
- Ability to utilize systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine proper hardware, software or system functional specifications
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking and telecommunication hardware, etc. Working knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating, developing and implementing potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Must have the ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment.
- Must have the ability to work day shift, nights and/or weekends when needed.
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple constituencies, define priorities, set appropriate expectations as well as strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work including coaching and guiding Tier 1 EUD technicians, Service Desk Analysts and contractors.
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with standards and trends in the industry in relation to EUD technologies and related IT practices, policies and processes.
- High school degree required
- Minimum 5 years experience providing EUD support, Service Desk support or equivalent experience/knowledge
Queen Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Our goal is to promote an environment that helps our employees and clients appreciate the benefits that diversity provides.