Director, eCare Digital Offerings
1295 Boylston St Boston, MA 02215
Position: Director, eCare Digital Offerings
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Direct Hire
Must Haves: 10 yrs + experience. Innovation within Healthcare (mobile apps, web apps, Telemedicine, Remote health, Interoperability/Care Coordination, etc). Successfully rolled out an eCare solution.
Interview: Must be able to interview on site
- The ability to understand the digital / telehealth needs of patients and families and supporting how digital can improve clinical and cost outcomes and experience.
- Identifying, developing and accelerating digital services for patients and families.
- Developing a roadmap for delivering digital services that are convenient, user-friendly, and market competitive.
- Developing streamlined processes, structures, and workflows that digitize the patient and family experience.
- Providing project management and effectively collaborating with critical departments, e.g. IT, Marketing, clinical, and legal on the execution of an accelerated path to digitize the consumer offerings.
- Building buy-in and support from executive stakeholders and representing strategy and digital health strategy to internal/external stakeholders.
- Leading change management efforts to transform digital healthcare for patients and families.
- Degree in Business Administration, Public Health, or a closely related field required. Master’ s degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with recent experience in rolling out eCare. Digital Health or Telehealth solutions.
- Knowledge rolling, managing and growing digital health solutions and/or in managing operations in a complex or academic health care provider, e.g., eCare, virtual care, or similar.
- Strong project management, operational and change management skills, with the ability to build relationships across clinical, functional, and academic areas.
- Operations knowledge and capabilities including developing workflows and operational solutions for new programs/services and initiatives. Six sigma trained a plus.
- Ability to navigate a complex organization in the face of ambiguity, including negotiating and persuading to achieve results for all stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate complexities to all levels of stakeholders and ability to build trust/strong partnerships.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to build, lead, motivate, and inspire teams and manage projects from development stages to on-time/in-budget deliverables.